[squeak-dev] Redoing 3.10: License cleaning

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 15 22:07:54 UTC 2008

El 5/15/08 1:29 PM, "Matthew Fulmer" <tapplek at gmail.com> escribió:

> There is another very good reason for redoing 3.10: all
> contributions to 3.10 were made after the effective date of the
> license agreements (November 2006), so, unless the authors of
> the 3.10 contributions made an explicit statement about the
> license of their contributions, all the 3.10 contributions are
> license-unclean.

Ok. Glad we going to some place.
I say BRAVO again to your work (and Keith) for I could have #unloadTraits.

And I also suggest to "FIA Stewards" for redoing all with DS,

We could have four branches.

3.10  bussiness as usual, having Traits.
3.10.x-WT
3.10.x-DS (I want also test work of "Hodges&Fullmer Racing" , excuse my
humor.
3.10.x-MC2

Off course I can't do all, so I must made a decision.

And Board say "go" "stop" "wait until x" "we need know more , but you could
do XYZ  , so have first hand feedback"

All begin to understand ?

Edgar