[squeak-dev] Squeak on WifiBot robots + open PhD student position on robotics

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Fri May 16 14:28:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I want to let you know that Smalltalk (Squeak) is now running on yet
another platform : WifiBot robots, thanks to Arnaud. Together with the
WifiBotST framework, this is just a step towards both a smart software
architecture that drives individual robots and  system that manages
robots interactions and cooperation. We are now seeking a PhD student
to contribute to this project.

The squeak VM and the position description are both on-line:
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/WifiBotST

Regards,
Noury
Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Responsable de l'enseignement de l'informatique
ARMINES - Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. I.A.
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org