[squeak-dev] squeak.org teams

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:34:18 UTC 2008

2008/5/19 Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org>:

> Hi--
>
>     At Göran's request, I've changed the "teams model" section of the
> "teams" page at squeak.org[1] to reflect what I see as the current
> situation. In particular, it describes the team coordinator role as a
> reactive one (providing help when asked by a team), rather than the more
> proactive one originally envisioned by Göran (e.g., regular monitoring of
> each term for activity).

Thanks for putting points at i :)
Especially your note about coordinators, its really how i seeing it.
I'll stay in contact with Janko & Web team to be the one, to whom they
can address different issues, which can be discussed on board
meetings, if such need arises.
I don't want to be in a role of oppressor, but rather one, who makes
dialogue between board & web-team easier and constructive, for the
best of us all.

Hope, my bad English didn't confused people too much :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.