[squeak-dev] [ANN][Squeak-dev Images] New location

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:59:10 UTC 2008

2008/5/21 Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com>:

> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si>
> wrote:
> > Ok, because old location is just as nicely simple as possible, you have
> only
> > the latest image to download, no need to search around and think about
> which
> > one is right one. But if you like to have other versions, go ahead and
> open
> > old folder. From usability standpoint (and therefore success of your
> work)
> > old location is better, IMHO.
>
> What I could do is replace the old location directory by a webpage.
> This webpage would contain links which point to the newest files on
> the new location. What about this?

yep  seems nice to me (I imagine the counter will work if only the link on
your page). You will have an extra work to update the links as it seems to
me they change...
http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/4611/sq3.9.1-7075web08.05.2.zip

BTW http://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/4611/ opens the same file...

Cédrick