[squeak-dev] (Slightly OT) Dan Ingalls on FLOSS "Weekly"

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Fri May 23 18:06:09 UTC 2008

I just went through that interview and it is really something. A must
listen for every Squeaker to refresh the history of Squeak, the
Smalltalk but also the history of modern computing, because that's all
started within groups Dan Ingalls worked with and contributed the
hardest part. Again, a must listen!

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek