[squeak-dev] It appears that squeaksource is down...

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:09:00 UTC 2008

Thanks for reporting.

squeaksource.com is down since Sunday, but we cannot do anything about
it because the server is not reachable anymore. We must wait for the
hardware responsible to fix that, I don't have physical access and I
can only solve the Squeak related problems.

Also see the thread: "A problem with my browser".

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli