[squeak-dev] Re: Composite fill styles in action (or what to do when you bored).

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon May 26 11:54:20 UTC 2008

El 5/25/08 9:58 PM, "Igor Stasenko" <siguctua at gmail.com> escribió:

> In fact, i think having a Grips morph for system window is wrong way
of doing
> things.
There should be a FrameMorph, which draws a frame around window
> and
can handle resizing & mouse tracking. Then we can apply style info to
> frame, like width, drawing style e.t.c.
CornerGripMorph & subclasses is very
> bad abstraction comparing to this.

Now we begin business.
This is design and not taste and you have a point.
Like to hear Juan, Jerome and others about this.
Maybe a Morphic friends team or some like this ?

Edgar