[squeak-dev] Re: (Slightly OT) Dan Ingalls on FLOSS "Weekly"

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue May 27 03:30:13 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Jecel" == Jecel Assumpcao <jecel at merlintec.com> writes:

Jecel> Xerox licensed Smalltalk to Apple, Tektronix, DEC and HP (the one that
Jecel> they couldn't remember in the interview) under very generous terms in
Jecel> exchange for them helping make it ready for general release by having
Jecel> local teams do a port and debug the "blue book" as a result.

And I think I spoke up about the Tek license, since that's how I was
able to run ST80 on the "magnolia" in that era.