[squeak-dev] Squeak Leadership meeting 21st May 2008

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed May 28 00:11:20 UTC 2008

The Naming of Parts[1]
Since we are joining the Software Freedom Conservancy[2] we need to
abide by a number of rules and one of those is that they don't feel
happy with us referring to a 'Squeak Foundation' or 'the Squeak
Board'. They have asked us to use a name such as 'the Squeak
Leadership' and so we will be trying to use that in future
communications and on the relevant webpages.

The Naming of Pages
Pursuant to the above and also relating to conversations about the
website, we will be moving pages about the foundation - sorry, the
leadership - to a more visible place.

Communicating Better
We appointed a secretary (tim for now) to publish a report (ie this
message) after leadership meetings.

Finishing 3.10.1
We agreed to appoint Randal as the leadership's ambassador
plenipotentiary for the release of 3.10.1[3] - as announced earlier
today.

tim
[1] http://www.solearabiantree.net/namingofparts/namingofparts.html
[2] http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/
[3] www.nabble.com/Squeak-3.10.1-Released-td17495566.html
Science is imagination equipped with grappling hooks.