[squeak-dev] The version 3.10 does not work on Linux.

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at gmail.com
Fri May 30 15:13:10 UTC 2008

Diogenes, please try to avoid identifying Ubuntu with Linux, as Ubuntu is
mostly a linux distro made as fast as possible, even if it's not ready.

I've just tested ftp://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/Squeak3.10.1-7175-basic.zip on
Debian testing, in an amd64 machine and it works fine. So, I think you
should contact Ubuntu maintainers as the problem is on Ubuntu side, not on
linux  or squeak sides.

Cheers.
José L.