[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] SwaLint

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri May 30 15:26:14 UTC 2008

I seriously want just to know what is in SwaLint

I do not have an internet connection so I cannot check on the web.
Now when people do an announce it seems to me that they want to present
something to others. So I simply asked, ok as a SmallLint user what
would be
the incentive to switch. You see I'm even ready to use something better.
But knowing it would help.

Stef