[squeak-dev] Squeak 3.10.1 Released

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri May 30 20:04:28 UTC 2008

Note the History window minimized at the top left.

Ken

P.S. What this of course misses is what I did between the time that I
took 3.10-7159 and loaded all the updates and saved the resulting image
and changes that you see in the archives.  This turned out to be far
more involved than I anticipated and resulted in some problems as I did
not properly vette the details.  I'm still thinking about this.