[squeak-dev] application packaging

Donald Major Donald.Major at sas.com
Mon Nov 3 20:53:43 UTC 2008

Mark, if I understand what you're after, it sounds you should take a look at
Stephan B. Wessels' "Squeak Development Example for Squeak 3.9" tutorial (URL
below)

http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/

In particular, Section 6 details creating a stand alone, double-clickable
application (or as close as Squeak can get, depending on OS) which won't
expose the user to the Squeak development environment.  The previous five
sections describe developing the application used in section 6.

I believe the mechanism also works in Squeak 3.10, but don't know from
personal experience, nor do I know if there's any better way.

Hope this helps.