[squeak-dev] scrambled input fields

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 14 11:01:26 UTC 2008

Looks to be due to a deferred ui message in PluggableTextMorph>>accept.
Given that text morphs do type-ahead scanning without waiting for the event
loop to run it would seem to be interfering.

I've tested with the resetting of  the selection being not deferred and it
seems to work as it should.

This method is already overridden in Polymorph (for keyboard focus handling)
so I'll make the change for the next version of Polymorph.

Regards, Gary.