[squeak-dev] Pretty print to printer?

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 17:23:56 UTC 2008

Hello Kurt,

Perhaps printing is a taboo! I'd love to see more printing features in
Squeak. Morphic includes a basic PostScript support in any morph's
menu "Copy & Print" but also an export feature to generate images
(PNG, Gif, etc). I have tried it with more or less success but it
might just cut it for you. Have a pretty printed "Shout Workspace",
for example, and print it to postscript. It should work fine if it
finds the proper fonts.

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/776

Besides, I have heard that Sophie includes a nice printing support but
haven't tried it yet. Not sure how to get started with Sophie anyway.

Ian