[squeak-dev] Preference browser - search field

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 14 19:08:13 UTC 2008

Yes, rather annoying but too easy to workaround (type slowly) rather than
investigate the evil :-)

My solution certainly works with Polymorph loaded, not sure if the deferred
bit can be dispensed with in a plain Squeak though (might rely on themore
primitive keyboard focus reinstatement).

Regards, Gary.