[squeak-dev] Problem with changes file write permissions on Mac OS X

Mikael Kindborg mikael.kindborg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:12:06 UTC 2008

Hi!

I have encountered a strange problem, at some point after filing in
code from a MC repository, it seems as if the changes file loses its
write permissions. The strange thing is that the changes file does
appear to have the correct write permissions, and I do not have
multiple images open. I have experimented with copying the image and
changes files over to a Windows file system (running in VirtualBox),
where everything works fine, and then copy them back again, with the
same result!

Does this ring any bells to those of you who are on Mac OS X ??
Perhaps I have overlooked something very simple...

Very best, Micke