[squeak-dev] Re: Nothing much [was: what is holding back Smalltalk?]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Nov 21 10:30:36 UTC 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:55:24 +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Where did you hear that?

Yes, interesting question :)

FWIW in 2006 I found that Google advertises that using their own system

- http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=smalltalk&gl=US

It' still there, refresh you browser until you can see one of their
Smalltalk ads like this one

  Smalltalk at Google?
  Dig SmallTalk & object oriented
  design? Get a Java XP job at Google