[squeak-dev] stability of Web Frameworks?

Friedrich frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon Nov 24 18:30:53 UTC 2008

Ok, in the follow line to Smalltalk and Web. I wonder what experiences
there are with the stability of Web Framweworks from the viewpoint of
a user of this Frameworks. Let's ask it the otherway.

if I have some Seaside 2.3 and upgrade to 2.8 (somehow) will it break
my old applications?

The same of course for AidaWeb, how much work must I expect if a new
version comes around.

In the same line of question. How long are the versions maintained and
are bugs still fixed or not?

Regards
Friedrich

--
Q-Software Solutions GmbH; Sitz: Bruchsal; Registergericht: Mannheim
Registriernummer: HRB232138; Geschaeftsfuehrer: Friedrich Dominicus