[squeak-dev] About Refactoring Core

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:27:57 UTC 2008

> I used to use Refactoring Browser. On newest images (as 3.10.2) I
> found the "Refactoring Core" package to install, with the comment that
> has not browser included.

I split the huge RefactoringEngine package into two sub-packages:
Refactoring-Core and Refactoring-Tests. In the process I dropped all
the UI related code, because it was incomplete, partly broken and sort
of obsolete with the OmniBrowser integration.

If anybody is interested maintaining the old Morphic code that should
be no big deal. Just create a new package named Refactoring-Morphic
containing the diff between the packages RefactoringEngine-md.48.mcz
and Refactoring-Core-lr.1.mcz (minus the package rename).

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli