[squeak-dev] hosed image

Matthias Berth matthias.berth at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 4 18:56:40 UTC 2008

Mark,

if all your work consists of code (i.e. no morphs created by you,
pictures drawn etc :-) then you can recover it easily from teh changes
file.

First make a backup of your .image and .changes file.

Then see "How can I recover my work if a crash has occurred?" in
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2168

HTH

Matthias