[squeak-dev] running headless on Mac OS X

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Mon Oct 6 06:15:13 UTC 2008

Hello Mark,
MV> it either way. For example, I don't yet know how to configure an image
MV> to tell it that I want certain code to run when the image starts up.

I add these two lines to a .st script I create my autostart images
with:

Smalltalk addToStartUpList: YourApplicationClass
SmalltalkImage current snapshot: true andQuit: true.

YourApplicationClass needs a startUp and I guess a startUp:
on the class side.

As my startUp only reads self startUp: nil maybe one of them is
obsolete.

If a thing works, I tend to forget about the details :-)

--
Cheers,

Herbert