[squeak-dev] Re: problem face with plugin

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 11:49:28 UTC 2008

I've try as suggested, but the plugin still giving wrong answer. Meantime, I
tried to change all data type into double, turn up the VM crashed. What are
the possible errors, and why the VM crashed when I change data
representation into double?

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Ang Beepeng