[squeak-dev] Board or Leadership?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Oct 8 19:36:42 UTC 2008

Hi Janko,

I've been calling them The Squeak Leadership Council.  The members would be
either Counselors or Directors or maybe Leadership Team Members.

I think that until we join the Software Freedom Conservancy
http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/ officially there is no restriction
on naming.  The issue is that the conservancy then becomes the actual
foundation and we can not represent the leaders of the Squeak Community as
the actual foundation.  The name change is driven by them, but I am not a
lawyer.

I would think that it would be a good idea anyway to represent our elected
leaders as something other then the foundation.  They should be called The
Squeak Leadership Council, in my opinion.

Regards,

Ron Teitelbaum