[squeak-dev] Re: Building the freetype-plugin for win32

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 03:37:58 UTC 2008

Igor Stasenko wrote:
>> I don't mean the freetype version, I mean the Squeak plugin version. Which
>> Monticello package were you using for generating the plugin?
>>
> http://source.impara.de/freetype/Freetype-Plugin-JMM.53.mcz

This worked, thanks for the pointer. BTW, there was something odd in the
plugin - it includes <tttables.h> where in my understanding it needs to
include <freetype/tttables.h>. The way it is now I had to stand on my
head to add an include path that shouldn't really be there.

Is anyone maintaining the plugin? The fix is utterly trivial.

Cheers,
   - Andreas