[squeak-dev] Re: problem face with plugin

Ang Beepeng beepeng86 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 10:22:57 UTC 2008

bVector class subclassed MatrixTransform2x3, which have the same superclass
as the matrix class. loadArgumentVector: is to load the vectors into C stack
as array.

Thank you so much. The problem is with ratio and temp, after I've declared
them as c variable, the plugin returns correct answer.

Ang Beepeng