[squeak-dev] Help with font rendering

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Oct 11 05:56:22 UTC 2008

Folks -

We (Qwaq) are looking at integrating native font rendering on Windows
and Mac in our clients. The main reason for this is that one of the
major differences in look is using "non-standard" fonts (all of the
currently available technologies -incl. freetype- have that property).

If you know the Squeak font subsystem and native rendering on Windows
and/or Mac and are available for some consulting drop me a note
off-line. We are looking for a short to medium term engagement in this area.

Cheers,
   - Andreas