[squeak-dev] Re: Problems with NiceFonts and composite window managers

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:03:53 UTC 2008

I have another question. Now, I realized that with this vm I compile by
myself, It doesn't work the "^". I mean, I press AltGr + ^ (the same key
where de "[" and the "{" is )  and I get a "?".

However, if I use the vm I install trough apt-get it works ok.

I am using Ubuntu 8.04, my keyboard is Latin American.

Can this be something related with UTF-8 ???

how can I fix this in the vm I compile ?

many thanks,

mariano