[squeak-dev] [Squeak-dev Images]

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Sun Oct 12 19:35:45 UTC 2008

David:

Have you also tried a stock release image:

http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10/Squeak3.10.2-7179-basic.zip

?

Gonzalo:

And this was the image you tried that had the same behavior you
described with the Squeak-dev image?

Do you have direct access to the Internet/Web?  Or do you need to make
use of a proxy?

Ken