[squeak-dev] People.squeakfoundation.org still useful?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Oct 14 19:17:26 UTC 2008

Cees:  So we have at most until November 30th to either move, replace,
or forget people.squeakfoundation.org?

Community:  While Cees exaggerates a bit it is the case that only a
handful of us are posting to people.squeakfoundation.org lately, and
mostly me.  Are we, as a community, interested in maintaining this site?

Ken