[squeak-dev] the NewCompiler and complex numbers

Michael Haupt mhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:15:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Martin Beck
<martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:
> I don't know, what the bug is, but I have version 281 from the Universe
> in 3.10 and for me it generates the correct bytecodes. On SqueakSource,
> you even find a newer version 288. The mentioned test works, too.

that's nice. :-)

Part of my problem is that I'm kind of confined to that version of the
compiler as it contains modifications I'm supposed to use. Installing
a newer version of the compiler over mine would probably break the
extensions in place. :-P

Gaaaa,

Michael