[squeak-dev] Re: Squeaksource weirdness

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Oct 15 19:09:28 UTC 2008

Philippe Marschall wrote:
> The problem is that there is one search functionality for two
> different kinds of searches. If you search for projects (like you did)
> you don't want the behavior. If you search for versions, then you want
> it.

Even if I were looking for versions of a package I probably wouldn't
start by putting the search pattern into the projects search. Or does
this actually search through all the versions of all projects to find
potential matches? If so, all it takes is probably a short explanation
in the project search that explains this behavior.

Cheers,
   - Andreas