[squeak-dev] UTF8 - squeak

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 02:09:11 UTC 2008

Casimiro: Many thanks for the help. Ï did all you said I now I get "a?" "e?"
"u?" and so on instead of "´a" "´e"....however, I didn't get "á", "é" and
"ú". Any ideas? Ahh which would be the correct value for LC_CTYPE for
english?  "pt_EN" ???

Katerina: I test the etoys image you said with the normal vm (not etoys vm)
and there they work perfect the keys! What could be the difference? The
problem is I would like to use Demian image, not etoys. So, the only thing I
could do is the link you told me about the
russian support ?

many thanks for the help,

Mariano