[squeak-dev] Re: Running croquet on 64bit Linux

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:18:51 UTC 2008

Thought I'd reply on here for the archives,.
Justin replied to me and this is the result:

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 12:09 PM, Justin Emmanuel
<justinemmanuel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hard to read, strange thing going on with the transparency?
> This sounds to me not like a 64bit problem, but that you are running Compiz.
> Croquet doesn't like Compiz

Nope, I'm running gentoo and xfce - no compiz.

However, that reminded me that there is a "compositing" setting in
XFCE ("Window Manager Tweaks" settings manager) and when I turn it
off, the image is fine.

Thanks!

--
Brad Fuller