[squeak-dev] OmniBrowser error

David Röthlisberger squeak at webcitas.ch
Thu Oct 30 09:05:05 UTC 2008

Hi Mark,

I'm not aware of an issue using FreeType and OmniBrowser together. Best is when you
open a Mantis entry for the issue you encounter. Please provide precise information
about which versions of OB and FreeType you are using. If you can upload an image
somewhere containing the error, this would be perfect.

Cheers,
David