[squeak-dev] Re: Making a better Compiler for all

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 21:12:36 UTC 2008

2008/9/2 Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:

> El 9/1/08 5:39 PM, "Eliot Miranda" <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> The thought of a committee fills me with horror :)  I don't think we need
>> anything so baroque :)
>>
>> Best
>> Eliot
>

> Peron said:
> If you wish nothing happens, nominate a comitee

You both right. My intent was only to get people's attention on this
problem and discuss different points of view and their needs.
Then implementors (like me) making things need to be done. Thats all.
If no-one sharing the thought that we need a better compiler at all,
then i can simply take away my words, and we will stay where we still
sitting. :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.