[squeak-dev] BabyUML has reached its goal

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 5 12:14:08 UTC 2008

Edgar,
Thank you for pointing out my error (commonsense.log instead of
commonsense.pdf). I hope it's OK now.

This has been the only error reported so far. The only explanation I can
find is that people are still looking at it.

Cheers
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug       mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no

Morgedalsvn. 5A         http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver

N-0378 Oslo               Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27

Norway