[squeak-dev] BabyUML has reached its goal

Karl Ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 19:18:35 UTC 2008

Trygve Reenskaug wrote:
> Edgar,
> Thank you for pointing out my error (commonsense.log instead of
> commonsense.pdf). I hope it's OK now.
>
> This has been the only error reported so far. The only explanation I
> can find is that people are still looking at it.
>
> Cheers
> --Trygve

I've been reading and trying to grasp it with my limited knowledge of
software development in general.
I would like to see a example based on a more mundane application, for
example using a list widget on a collection.

I have not tested the environment yet, maybe I can make such a example
my self.

Karl