[squeak-dev] [ANN] The SqueakLightII Chronicles

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 6 11:15:44 UTC 2008

People:

I like to share the journey towards a complete system as my previous emails
says.

The image for developers, running on top of SqueakLightII.7201,  runs his
own site, wiki, etc, thanks Janko and Nico

http://edgar.aidaweb.si:9999/blog/blog.html

Here soon all you could read my "discoveries" .

http://snipurl.com/q4ts shows the old original Spanish SqueakLightChronicles
So all could know this not start yesterday.

Final, a tribute to my partners in SmallBlog
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3437 (the old crhonicles was made in SmallBlog
and run in a four years SqueakLihgt)

    * Avi Bryant
    * Blaine Buxton
    * Lukas Renggli
    * Mark Schwenk
    * Daniel Vainsencher

And to Jim Benson the best team leader I have.

Both old and new is running now, enjoy .

Edgar