[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak release team meeting 3

Edgar edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 8 13:41:17 UTC 2008

On Mar 12, 2008, at 4:32 PM, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> Edgar, Pavel, can you make the time, or should I
> reschedule?

Still off the web.
I writing this responses off line and sending from borrowed computers.
Cable guys scheduled my connection fpr 19/3/08, but friends are saying
they only come and so some check, not sure my web connection is ready.
I try to go to some cafe or "telecentro", but not sure if I could
connect with Skype.
Maybe I can find a place to put some Squeak image and do by IRC.

Edgar