[squeak-dev] Messed Up the .changes file

EthanChang ckinweng at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:38:50 UTC 2008

Hey guys, I was just playing around with Squeak and was looking through the
.changes file using word pad. I tried deleting a few lines right at the end
there and see if it restores to the state that I wanted. But it came out an
error when I'm trying to open the corresponding image.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19434997/changes.png

Anything I can do to solve this? Besides that, is there any advice in how to
restore the image by undoing the amendments in the .changes file properly ??