[squeak-dev] Re: Float plugin

EthanChang ckinweng at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 13:45:04 UTC 2008

Ang Beepeng wrote:

> Say, if I'm going to create a plugin into a newly downloaded source
> release directory,
>
> eg, C:\SqueakVM\platforms\win32\build ,
>
> I need to generate the plugins in "VMMaker - Plugins" first, before I
> generate the plugin that I write. Is it true? Is it because plugins in
> "VMMaker - Plugins" help creation of a new plugin?

No you don't have to. "VMMaker - Plugins" serve as a Collection of all the
plugins you did. It is just to make it look neater as all the plugins are
grouped together. Well, you can just edit the category of your plugin as
"VMMaker - Plugins" to have your class listed in the same group.

Just make sure you subclassed it under the InterpreterPlugin.