[squeak-dev] Re: Spreadsheet in Smalltalk?

Phil pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 03:05:41 UTC 2008

It's there (that's how I got it)... are you sure you're not filtering it
out?  It appears to be a somewhat dated package and suffers from some
bit-rot (doesn't appear to work on the current release or even the 3.7
image I downloaded which it was released for.)  Unless someone else has
already done so, I was going to take a look and see if I can get it
working again.

Thanks,
Phil