[squeak-dev] From 3.8-6665-basic to 3.9

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Sep 18 20:04:56 UTC 2008

  Hello,

  I'm getting curious to see the full history of changes so what I'm
now trying to do is to update 3.8-6665-full image to 3.9 alpha.  I did a
little magic incantation to set the version, and doing updates.

  As 6675InstallPkgsWarning-dew.cs warns, it *really* takes long
time...  I'm on it for a few hours.  It could be because of the slow
network connection I have, but does anybody have an idea about how
long should it take, in a ballpark figure, with a one-year old laptop
computer?

-- Yoshiki