[squeak-dev] Re: Win32 VM 3.11.2 and socket status

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Apr 2 06:41:45 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,

crazy - I deleted the (for me unusable VM) 3.11.2
yesterday evening after several attempts with different
images (always with the same effect in sockets) and used 3.11.1
after that.

This morning I tried to answer your detailed questions with
a fresh downloaded copy of 3.11.2 and it now just works.

The only difference I see is that the machine was freshly
booted ... but I'm wondering that it worked after switching
back to  3.11.1 without a reboot and is now not reproducable.

Sorry for any circumstances ... but I will keep my eyes open
and continue testing this evening.

Thanks
Torsten