[squeak-dev] Who uses Namespaces, SecureSqueak or REPLServer?

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:32:32 UTC 2009

Hi.

I just had a gawk at the project list on SqueakSource and discovered
that "SecureSqueak" (my project) is the 13th most common project. I've
had a... staggering... 24539 downloads.

So who is using it? I have not had a single email from any users... or
any bug reports... or even complaints about it not working.

If you use either of:

* Namespaces (by me, there are multiple implementations)
* ToolBuilder from SqueakSource
* The PlusTools
* REPLServer (telnet server in Squeak)

Then please reply or send me an email! I'd like to know what
components people are looking at or using so I know where effort is
best spent.

And yes, I should really split these all up into separate projects on
SqueakSource.

Gulik.

--
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/