[squeak-dev] Re: Cuis update - Separate change sets for goodies available

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 8 12:42:42 UTC 2009

Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:
> Juan Vuletich schrieb:
>
>> Can you believe? A Squeak distribution with bugs fixed in less than a
>> day :) !
>>
> That's really great (the image and your bugfixing speed) :-)
> I was pleasantly surprised at the snappiness of the UI in this image,
> and mildly annoyed by the flashing in SystemWindow>>activate.
> That one seems intentional, but I'd guess most users can do without...
>
> Cheers,
> Hans-Martin

Hi Hans-Martin!

The annoying flashing is for knowing what's the current keyboard focus.
Please open a Browser and play with cmd/alt + arrow keys. You can
navigate to each list, and then select a class, category, etc with the
arrows, to move to the next one. The flashing tells you here your next
keystroke will go. May be this is not obvious, and ugly. I need a better
user feedback for keyboard focus. I still haven't found it.

Suggestions welcome!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich