[squeak-dev] Cuis updated to #0176

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Apr 8 12:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I updated the Cuis image. You can find it at
http://www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/Cuis1.0-0176.zip . I also updated
http://www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/CuisUpdatesUpTo0176.zip and
http://www.jvuletich.org/Cuis/CategoriesAndChangeSets.txt .

I fixed a bug found by Jerome and another found by me. I also enhanced
the shrinking tools. Now Smalltalk removeUnusedClassesAndMethods
generates a usable image. I also removed VMMaker, as it is an optional
package. This made the image size go down to 5.5Mb, and to 4.1Mb if you
do StrikeFont saveSpace.

Comments, bug report, code contributions, etc are all welcome!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Ps. This is said in the image, but I repeat it here. Cuis is under the
MIT license.