[squeak-dev] where's the content from people.squeakfoundation.org?

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Wed Apr 8 14:51:33 UTC 2009

Ni!

please don't tell me we've lost it, and please tell me the truth...
In the case of incoherency I prefer the truth.

I don't think I have backups of everything I wrote (I rather think I
don't have),
I remember discussing about it last year, but I don't remember a conclusion,
although it's obvious there was some discussion...

Well, yes, web.archive.org will help in recovering, but I already
checked, and although it's not working properly now (the archive) I
already realized not everything is there :-(

    please! show me the light!
    gera