[squeak-dev] Research Budget to fund 3D Smalltalker for Study / open source Development

ericllazarus at aim.com ericllazarus at aim.com
Thu Apr 9 18:29:44 UTC 2009

I study security and election security in particular. I
"wrote the book" on threat analysis of elections: The Machinery of
Democracy: Protecting Elections in an Electronic World

I have some budget to build a new user interface for some
threat modeling tools which will be open source. I thought that cobalt /
croquet / squeak? might be the perfect
thing to build the new UI in. It could move our research in the direction of
allowing people to collaboration around designing physical secure spaces and to
assess the relative security of various spaces (such as election warehouses and
the labs of election vendors, but anything, really...)

Can you help? Please write to me at EricLLazarus!PUTINTHEATSIGNRIGHTHEREPLEASE!aim.com

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested PLEASE email right away! This is an area where 3D modeling and collaboration could make a huge difference.

Thanks!